Emergency Orthodontist – Houston, TX
Address the Unexpected with Timely Emergency Care
At Hall Orthodontics & TMJ, we understand that a broken bracket, wire, or other orthodontic emergency can impact your entire day by causing discomfort and concern. That’s why we’re happy to offer orthodontic emergency care in Houston. If you find yourself in a situation that requires urgent attention, simply call our office and we’ll try to fit you into our schedule as soon as possible so you can quickly find the relief you need.
Why Choose Hall Orthodontics & TMJ for Orthodontic Emergency Treatment?
- A Passionate Orthodontist with 28+ Years of Experience
- We Accept & Maximize Most Dental Insurance Plans
- Orthodontic Care for Children, Teens & Adults
Traditional Braces Clear/Ceramic Braces ClearCorrect Clear Aligners Lingual Braces TMJ Treatment Phase 1 Orthodontic Treatment Accelerated Orthodontics Dentofacial Orthopedics InBrace Lingual Braces View Our Services
What to Do in an Orthodontic Emergency
- Call Our Office. The first step you should always take in the middle of an orthodontic emergency is to call our office. We try to fit all of our patients with urgent needs in as soon as possible to minimize discomfort. Over the phone, we’ll also walk you through first aid guidance and steps we advise you to take to manage your situation until you reach us.
- See Dr. Hall for an Emergency Examination. Once you arrive at our office, Dr. Tom Hall and our experienced dental staff will get to work examining your orthodontic appliance and smile. This may require collecting diagnostic images, like X-rays. Dr. Hall will review his findings with you, along with his recommended treatment plan, and answer any questions you may have.
- Get the Treatment You Need. After all of your questions and concerns are answered and you understand your treatment options, you can consent to the recommended procedure. In many cases, our team can quickly jump into action fixing your appliance, but if your discomfort is due to an underlying oral health issue, we may recommend that you visit your general dentist.