Lingual Braces – Houston, TX
Exceptional Results with High Success Rates
Dr. Tom Hall believes that lingual braces in Houston are truly the superior orthodontic treatment option, which is why he often recommends them for patients of all ages, especially adults and teens! In comparison with plastic aligners, lingual braces offer more reliable results and higher success rates in addition to the fact that they’re invisible since they’re secured to the backside of your teeth. To learn more about this orthodontic solution, contact our office today.
Why Choose Hall Orthodontics & TMJ for Lingual Braces?
- 3M-Unitek Center for Excellence for Incognito Lingual Braces
- Nationally Recognized Orthodontist for Lingual Braces
- Discreet Braces for Patients of All Ages
Why Are Lingual Braces the Better Option?
There are many orthodontic appliances to choose from, but patients sometimes feel they need to compromise either the tried-and-true results or their smile’s appearance while undergoing treatment. Lingual braces offer the best of both worlds. Not only are they highly effective, with up to 96 percent of all patients who have undergone treatment reporting having a straighter smile after five years, but they’re also placed on the backside of teeth, making them hardly noticeable. Lingual braces are working 24/7 for a great smile since they are attached to the back of the teeth. There are no messy plastic trays to keep track of and keep clean!
Lingual Braces are for Patients of All Kinds
Due to the aesthetic and functional advantages of lingual braces in Houston, they’re an excellent option for all types of patients, including:
- Patients looking for the best orthodontic results
- Patients who want to maintain the natural appearance of their smile while undergoing treatment
- Adults who work in professional or public environments
- Teens and adults who play wind instruments or participate in contact sports
- Patients who have had previous orthodontic treatment that didn’t provide them with the results they were hoping for
Benefits of Lingual Braces
Dr. Hall strongly endorses lingual braces because he has treated hundreds of patients with them, providing optimal results without compromise. Just like no two smiles are alike, no two lingual braces treatment plans are. Lingual braces are appropriate for all cases, including those that require extractions and/or jaw surgery, making them superior to all other orthodontic devices. That’s why our team uses a fully custom digital treatment process to deliver custom-designed and manufactured braces for accurate results. All cases qualify for lingual braces. Schedule a consultation today to start enjoying these advantages of lingual braces:
- Great for All Ages: All cases qualify. Whether you’re a teen or an adult, lingual braces are a great way to attain an aligned grin without the main feature of your smile being brackets and wires.
- Save Time & Energy: Shorter appointment times and fewer adjustment visits with Dr. Hall are only needed every two to three months instead of monthly, saving your time, gas money, and energy.
- We Use Trusted Brands: Dr. Hall only uses trusted, proven brands at his practices, like InBrace, Incognito®, eBrace, and more.
- Custom-Designed for Each Patient: Every lingual braces treatment that we design is crafted with our individual patient’s needs and goals in mind.
Types of Lingual Braces
Dr. Tom Hall has years of experience with different types of lingual braces and can reccommend the one that is best for your case. He has trained in the US and Internationally on advanced best practices for Lingual orthodontics, and successfully treated thousands of cases.