ClearCorrect Clear Aligners – Houston, TX
ClearCorrect: An Advanced Alternative to Invisalign
Clear aligners are becoming more popular among both adults and teenagers alike because of their convenience and discretion. With ClearCorrect, patients can enjoy a comprehensive solution to address minor to moderate bite misalignment, crowding, and a variety of other orthodontic issues, all with digital progress tracking. To schedule a consultation and learn whether ClearCorrect clear aligners in Houston are right for you, contact our orthodontic office today.
Why Choose Hall Orthodontics & TMJ for ClearCorrect Clear Aligners?
- Knowledgeable Orthodontist with 28+ Years Experience
- We Maximize & Accept Most Dental Insurance
- Discreet & Clinically Proven Orthodontic Treatments
How Does ClearCorrect Work?
ClearCorrect uses smooth, plastic aligners instead of brackets and wires to shift teeth into their ideal positions. These plastic trays are customized to place pressure on your teeth to move them, and after every two or so weeks, you’ll advance to the next series of aligners in your treatment, until you reach your desired final results. They’re incredibly versatile and convenient because they’re removable, making them easy to incorporate into your daily life.
Who Is a Good Candidate for ClearCorrect Aligners?
We typically recommend ClearCorrect for patients who are experiencing minor to mild dental misalignment issues or bite problems, including:
- Gaps between teeth
- Overlapping teeth
Upon gaining a better understanding of the unique orthodontic issues you face at your initial consultation, Dr. Hall will provide you with his professional opinion on whether or not ClearCorrect aligners are the best choice for you.
Invisalign vs. ClearCorrect
Dr. Tom Hall offers ClearCorrect because he believes that this treatment method allows patients to achieve their goals without having to compromise. Some key differences between Invisalign and ClearCorrect include:
- Materials. While both aligners are made from transparent plastic, ClearCorrect utilizes a patented tri-layer material called ClearQuartz™ that’s durable, stain-resistant, and some patients would argue, more comfortable.
- Aligner Design. Invisalign aligners are slightly thicker than ClearCorrect trays, but ClearCorrect aligners are designed to cover the gums for more reliable tracking results. While this may cause slightly more irritation for some patients, it’s well worth the outcome.
- Reliable Pressure. ClearCorrect applies a gentler amount of consistent pressure throughout treatment. The ClearQuartz™ material retains up to ten times its initial force, as the aligners can hold their shape.