Lingual braces are the superior orthodontic option for your best smile. Lingual braces are the most effective and most cosmetic orthodontic solution offered at Hall Orthodontist. They are affixed on the lingual, or back sides, of your teeth and are totally invisible when you smile.
Lingual Braces—Look Your Best
Many patients are apprehensive or self-conscious about how they will look while wearing braces. Outside braces or plastic aligners both are visible and come with distinct lifestyle disadvantages and treatment limitations. Many individuals find that the idea of wearing traditional metal braces or plastic aligners is scary and unattractive to their appearance.
With the popularity of clear braces options, such as ceramic braces or Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ plastic aligners, many patients have found that minor dental imperfections can be adjusted with these. However clear braces and plastic aligners have inherent limitations in effectiveness along with less than optimal cosmetics for moderate to severe dental problems.
Superior Results in Less Time
No two cases or patients are alike, which means no two sets of lingual braces are alike. Lingual braces are 100% digitally customized for the best, most reliable result. A benefit of this technology is that appointments are fewer, require less of your time, and can deliver faster orthodontic treatment times. Not only are you getting efficient tooth placement but as a bonus, superior aesthetics for self-image as well. Dr. Hall and our team have the most experience with all types of lingual braces cases in Houston.
- Fit for Your Smile: Lingual braces are custom built for each patient. The manufacturing process is three times more precise than outside braces or plastic aligners. Because of the precision, lingual braces are 95% effective.
- Braces for Everyone: You do not have qualify for lingual treatment as you may with plastic aligners. Lingual braces are appropriate for ALL cases.
- Better Brands, Better Smiles: Hall Orthodontics is expert in lingual braces and offers several types including Incognito®, eBrace, and Alias™ brands.
- Save Time: Lingual braces require fewer adjustment appointments because of the precision that is built into the custom braces and custom wires. Visits are only needed every two to three months.
Tom F. Hall, DDS, MS is the only Houston orthodontic office that is a Center of Excellence for lingual braces. Dr. Hall has treated hundreds of patients using lingual braces. This unique system allows for patients to smile with confidence both during and after treatment.
Lingual Braces are for ALL Patients
- Patients who want the best orthodontic result
- Adults who are self-conscious about how they will look in conventional metal braces or plastic aligners
- Adults who work with the public
- Teens who play a wind instrument or contact sports
- Patients who have had previous orthodontics that did not deliver the desired result
What can lingual braces treat?
As with many orthodontic treatments, each case is different and before you decide on the type of braces, make sure you consult with Dr. Hall and our team of experts. Overbites, under bites, open bites, deep bites, spacing, and crowding can all be corrected with lingual braces. Even surgical orthodontics and accelerated orthodontics can use lingual braces. When consulting, Dr. Hall will examine your teeth and help you to choose the right option of orthodontics for your case.
Elite Lingual Braces Expert Serving the Houston Area
Dr. Tom Hall and our team are the Nationally Recognized Elite Lingual Braces experts serving the Houston Texas area and take pride in that fact. You can learn more about achieving an amazing smile in the shortest amount of time by scheduling a complimentary consultation with Dr. Hall at one of our two convenient locations in Greater Heights or Buffalo Speedway, close by to Downtown, Galleria, Texas Medical Center, Greater Heights, River Oaks, West University, and Bellaire.Schedule Complimentary Consultation